søndag 1. mars 2015

Marsh challenge 2015 Hous of Cards - enameld dots

Hi I am back after a unwanted break.
Life does not always work out the way you want.

But now my crafting mojo is returning and here is my DT card for the 

And have you seen our new great blue logo?! 

 House of Cards
Love it.

Here is my card.


I found this card shape in the Silhouett shop and it is perfect to my ballerina nies 7. birthday and it had to be PINK. hehehe

The base is in light blue and the accents are pink. I had a sample pack with wellums and found this with notes and lyrics on and it suit the theme for the card well.

Shaped my flowers and addet some glitter with my new Wink of Stella clear pen on the flowers and the laces for the shoes. It is so easy to use, it is great to highlight small earias easily. I dont use glitter much as it ends up everyhver. So this is a great way to add glitter.


Enameld dots - They did not have it at the store here and did not know what it was so I had to google it and looked at YouToube on DIY enameld dots lots of ways and materials are used. Did not find my pony and perler beads to try. (I think I have given them away) 


So I used my White Gel Gloss from Viva and made my own "fake" enameld dots. This one I made right on the flowers, but I made some one my craft sheet to and it worked out well.

 Now it is your turn to use enameld dots and see all the wonderfull DT cards and ther's a Tutorial too and more to come, so pop over to the challenge and I love to see your work in our challenge.


See you soon :)

21 kommentarer:

  1. Merethe oh how swwweetttt ballerina card
    I love the idea of the music not background
    love your ballerina in pink and lovely enamel dots too
    your card oh so sweett I ADORE THIS
    great inspiration MA..
    hugs, MONIKA (DT MEMBER HOC)

    SvarSlett
  2. So cute - lovely, those soft colors! Have a great Sunday, teamie!

    SvarSlett
  3. Precious card and your enamel dots turned out fabulous!! Glad you are back. Donna T. (HOC DT Member)

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh this is such an adorable card. Love the soft colors and those pretty enamel dots.

    Hugs,
    Dana
    HOC DT member

    SvarSlett
  5. Such a sweet card Merethe! Love the ballet slippers with the flower accents and added enamel dots! Judy HOC teamie

    SvarSlett
  6. This is gorgeous Merethe! I love the ballerina slippers and your beautiful colors, fabulous faux enamel dots too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    SvarSlett
  7. oh, how cute!! and so creative of you to make your own dots - they're so perfectly formed!
    linda HOC teamie

    SvarSlett
  8. very delicate and pretty! Brilliant way to make your own dots!

    Toni
    HOC DT

    SvarSlett
  9. Merethe, this is SO soft and pretty! I LOVE the gorgeous ballet slippers and all those dots are scrumptious! AND, I love your "fake" dot recipe, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tanks Mynn... I did not have a clue what scrumptious was ... so I have learn a new word ;) :)
      Norwegian smakfult eller lekkert

      Slett
  10. Beautiful card Merethe! Your fake dots look perfect! Have a great day.

    SvarSlett
  11. So good to see you back crafting with us again. Your dots are fab on a lovely card.

    SvarSlett
  12. So good to see you back crafting with us again. Your dots are fab on a lovely card.

    SvarSlett
  13. Thanks all you fab ladies :)

    SvarSlett
  14. Love all those enamel flowers! And its pink- I like pink!

    SvarSlett
  15. This is sooooo pretty! I love this card! The ballet slippers and how you did the enamel dots-so nice! :) Hugs--Katy HOC Teammate :)

    SvarSlett
  16. Pretty card, and I love the colors. TFS another great idea for making those enamel dots. Hugs, Barbara

    SvarSlett
  17. Wow, Merethe this is so sweet! Love your use of enamel dots on this sweet design. Hugs, Gracie / HOC DT.

    SvarSlett
  18. Your enamel dots look fabulous on this adorable card, Merethe!
    Rosi x HOC DT

    SvarSlett
  19. So cute! Great "enamel" dots!
    Lilian HOC DT

    SvarSlett
  20. These are really adorable! Such a cute idea! Very pretty!
    Take care,
    Michele, HOC teamie

    SvarSlett

Happy for all comments.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)