torsdag 1. januar 2015

House of Cards

Happy New Year 2015!

And I am ready for the first challenge of this year at House of Cards, are you?



Use glitter and/or colors. :)



And I have got me a new toy.. Silhouett Portrait. And I love it when I did  understand how it works :D 
The snowflake frame and background, and the snowflake border are cut with it in Bazzill cardstock. 

Pattern paper and the Stamp are from Papir Design from Norway.
As I am not a big fan of glitter I used embossing powder that contains glitter. This one is the Holographic from Ranger. I stamped with Versafine -  Smokey Gray.

The Bling I found among my leftovers.



The text says "Snowflakes are small kisses from the sky" is part of a set with swirls and winter greetings. As you know I have a thing for the snowflakes.... just love this new set..



I am impressed how fine the Portrait cuts. And you here you see the glitter in the embossing powder. It has a rainbow shine to it. It is the same powder on both the white cardstock under the snowflake as the egdes and the frame. The cardstock just had diffrent colors as the dark one is blue-grey shades.



And with this I whish you all a 

Happy New Year 2015!

19 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card Merethe! Congratulations on your new Silouette! Happy New Year to you!

    SvarSlett
  2. Love that frame! Beautiful card!
    Lilian
    HOC DT mate

    SvarSlett
  3. WOW, Merethe! I am in LOVE with this card and I can't wait to see what else you make with your Silhouette! I love mine, too! This creation is just beautiful--the shine is fabulous! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

    SvarSlett
  4. This is gorgeous Merethe! I love all of the snowflakes and the embossing powder is so sparkly! Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Tammy

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card! I lLove that frame and snowflakes :)
    Hugs and Happy New Year :)

    SvarSlett
  6. This is some seriously glittery work of art! Beautifully done! Looks like you are enjoying that Silhouette! Happy New Year to you, teamie!

    SvarSlett
  7. Happy New Year Merethe! Love your card! The snowflakes are so pretty!

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful card! have a very shiny New year!

    SvarSlett
  9. Great card Merethes, love it.
    Lorry :o) xx

    SvarSlett
  10. I love the effect the embossing powder has given, a great way to make a glittery card that doesn't shed!

    SvarSlett
  11. I love all glitter you put on your card lovely snowflakes dies too...lovely placement of the sentiment looks like a big great frame..lovely DZ card MA...see you on my DT post...hugs, Teammate, Monika

    SvarSlett
  12. The embossing powder is so cool! I received some in clear glitter over the holidays but haven't played with it yet. you've given me some great ideas and incentive to do so!

    Toni
    HOC teamie

    SvarSlett
  13. Merethe, your card is just stunning! I love the glittery embossing powder that you used. It turned out so very well! Happy to be on the HOC DT with you. Barbara

    SvarSlett
  14. What a beautiful snowy card!

    SvarSlett
  15. Beautiful card, I like the glitter and how you framed the card! HOC DT newbie

    SvarSlett
  16. Thanks to you all lovely ladies
    Hugs Ma :)

    SvarSlett
  17. So pretty!! Love your sentiment! :) -Hugs Katy HOC DT

    SvarSlett
  18. Gorgeous cards! Awesome combination of papers and sentiment!
    Crafty hugs,
    Ruza ~ HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    SvarSlett
  19. Love all the glitter and snowflakes on your gorgeous card, Merethe.
    Hugs Rosi - HOC DT

    SvarSlett

Happy for all comments.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)