søndag 1. oktober 2017

Autumn colors / Høst farger

Hello again. 

Are you ready for another challenge over at the HOUSE OF CARDS?
This months theme is about CAS Halloween and/or Colors.

Here are my cards :)




I randomly inked a sheet of paper with distress ink i orange, soft green and grey colors. 
I did diecut the leaves from this. The tree is diecut out of some black cardstock.

1.st card I just randomly glued the leaves on the frame and tree, before I glued it all on the base card.

2nd card I cut a circle from a postit note and inked the grey area, I also teared up a paper edge as I inked for some clouds. Removed the postit note and inked the moon. Glued the tree frame on this and cut around and glued to the basecard. At last the leaves where glued on.

Scrap papers for the base and the tree.

Happy with my cards, and hope you got inspired to make one or more too....


 (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Simply lovely , perfect fall cards !

    SvarSlett
  2. These are stunning Ma, sorry I missed them last month! Donna HOC teammate

    SvarSlett

Happy for all comments.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)