tirsdag 1. august 2017

Fun Folded Twist Card

Hi everyone.

Ready for another month for the challenge at the House of Cards
This month it is all about flower or and lilac/purple colors.

I struggle to find my inspiration, rather beeing out in the sun and enjoy the summer right now. 

But looking around I found this Fun Folded Twisted Card at the The Paper Crafting - Scandinavian edition. HERE a link for a Youtube tutorial I used.

 Here is how mine turn on this Fun Folded Twisted Card.


I folded it in the opposite directon so my front got just one panel, and the pocket is on the left when you opend the card.


It is an easy and quick card to make, just remember if you use two sided pattern paper, do cut with the side you want too use up, otherwise your panels pattern can be upside down. 
I think this card will work great as invitations too, as you can make 3 out of an 12x12 background and an pattern paper.




That's why it is rose pattern on all the large panels at mine. I also glued it down so it stayed as an pocket card. And I made a little note card for the pocket but it dissapeard between my craftroom and my outdor photosession. Sorry.


I have used Bazzill craft for my base and two sided pattern paper from Maja desing.
Used dies from Tattered Lace and Marianne design.
And my stamps are from Norwegian Storyteller, and are all about friendship.
Rinestones from Staz.
Used a Sakura clear glaze gel pen on the sentiments to let pop a little.


The flowers got a sprinkle of mist from Tattered Angel and 13@arts, and shaped before gluing.

So that is my card, hope you enjoyed it, and enter your card for the challenge.

Here is our graphic for the Challenge





Happy Crafting
 (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)


Enter these challenges:


15/8-17 Scrappiness - #7 Lag egne blomster  
26/9-17 Kreativ Scrapping - #8 Stempel 

8 kommentarer:

  1. Beutiful card Merethe <3
    Love your handmade flowers!

    Katarina Ewa

    SvarSlett
  2. You are so clever; loving this super fun presentation; great job.

    sue (HOC DT)

    SvarSlett
  3. So pretty - love the flowers and I love different folds, this one is perfect for this challenge. Shirley Team Mate

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for sharing the link to the instructions for this pretty and fun card. Good tip about using double sided paper, too.

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh my god, this card is gorgeous!! - Very interesting this unusual folding!
    Hugs, Rosi (HOC teamie)

    SvarSlett
  6. This is just stunning Ma, fabulous fold and embellishing, so glad you included the link to make this! Donna HOC Teamie

    SvarSlett
  7. Merethe, your card is so fun and unique, I just love it! The colors look great together, and the little details make it a winner!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    SvarSlett

Happy for all comments.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)