lørdag 1. juli 2017

MixMedia Friendship Tags


Hello and happy summer to you all.


I am back here with another challenge at the House of Cards. This month the theme is 


Here is my tags for the challenge.


My stripes are the ribbons, the gesso and the texture of the cardboard, also choose the colors. 

Did not find my tags, (still unpacking) so I made some from a cardbox. 
For texture I took of the top layer, which I stamped the sentiment on, and the bottom layer made the texture for the tags.


Have used Gesso, Gelatos, Acrylic Paint markers and paste on the backgrounds. Leftover ribbons, (could have used paper scraps to) old watch parts. These I used alcohol inks on. The other metal embellishment did get layers of light gold paste and green gelatos. 


I also had som diecuts in yellow and green, worked perfect here.


On this one I added som micro micro glas beads.


And this got some yellow star sequins.


 This is the color theme for this challenge. You can also choose stripes or both.


Hope to to see your creations for this challenge.

Have fun crafting in the sun 

(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)




2 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous combination of embellishments on your tags (old watch parts? how clever!), Merethe. Heather - HOC teamie

    SvarSlett
  2. Your tags are amazing Ma, so many details to enjoy and take in! Donna HOC Teammate

    SvarSlett

Happy for all comments.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)