søndag 7. mai 2017

Editing white balance to your photos

Editing white balance to your photos


Hi peeps.


(This is a blogpost I made for the DT blog on house of card and thougt it is to know for others to)

Just had to share this with you. 

I often had problems that my photos are not white, but blue/gray around the card. Since we dont have much daylight in her in the winter, I ofte not getting enough light on my photos. So when I came over this blog I had to try it out.

And it is working!!!! 

I dont use her program, but I find the topic she is talkin about it in the one I use.


Befor and after 

So pop over to the "Scrap Escape" blog and check this great tutorial on this topic.


Hope you find this as useful as I did.

Take care and hugs
(✿◠‿◠) Ma

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy for all comments.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)