tirsdag 29. april 2014

Elisabeth Bells GDT call and challenge

This is for the Elisabeth Bells GDT call and challenge. Elisabeth Bell is one of the first Digi desingers that I did get to know. And had colored some of them years ago. This digi had I already printed out, and had to blow the dust of my Promarker/Flexmarker and Triamarkers again. I Colored with them about a year ago. Have not forgotten it all, I think.




Pretty in pink and purple. The pink rose paper are from a magazin and the sky background is Tattered Angels mist on watercolor paper. Organza ribbon and gems are left overs I had. 





The butterfly die I got from a magazine for christmas and dont know the producer of it. Shaded it with Memento ink.




This time I cut out the digi and used foamtape under it. Colored with my Letraset markers. (Promarker, Flexmarker and Triamarker). Have not colored with them for a year or so, but satefied with the result. For the moment I am mostly coloring with Prismacolor pencils, but nice to give the markers a try again.




The tulip border die is from La-La-Land. 1st time I use it and shaded it with Memento inks with a brushstix's from Tsukineko, and liked it after I was done. Foamtape under this too.


***

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy for all comments.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)