tirsdag 13. oktober 2020

Tilbake på scrapperommen, konfirmasjons tid

Hallo igjen. 

Wow been a while now. But now I am back after a long long break. I have found the FUN in scrapping again and more hours are used at my craftroom. So to day I will show you some of the confirmation cards that I have made lately. Hope you get inspired to ;)

Here is a little collection of male confirmation cards I have made lately. 






































Fore these I use my Silhouette to cut the splashes.



Some already folded ties where the inspiration for these cards.




Also used different dies, stamps from Norwegian companies and scrap paper in my storage.

That's all for now, happy crafting all.


 (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy for all comments.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)